35% Off 10 Day 'Spirit of Nepal' Trip: Inc. Flights + Accom + Tours + Meals + Transfers + More From Only $1999!
Posted On 13/Mar/19 - This deal has Expired
Visit Kathmandu, Pokhara, Bhaktapur, Chitwan National Park and beyond. See the famous Swayambhunath ‘monkey temple’ and Durbar Square in Kathmandu; witness a sunrise over the Himalayas at Sarangkot; enjoy a three hour guided trek from Sarangkot to Naudanda; scout for elephants, tigers and leopards in Chitwan National Park; relax on a boat ride across Lake Phewa and more.
With return international flights, nine nights hotel accommodation, 14 meals, English-speaking tour guides and more, this package has everything needed for an unforgettable adventure. Usually $3099, now only $1999 per person!
- Explore Kathmandu, Pokhara and more
- Visit sacred Swayambhunath ‘Monkey Temple’
- Explore colourful Durbar Square in Kathmandu
- Enjoy a 3 hour guided trek from Sarangkot to Naudanda
- Relax on a boat ride across stunning Lake Phewa
- Experience a 1 hour hike to Pokhara World Peace Stupa
- Enjoy the magical sunrise over Pokhara from Sarangkot Hill
- Scout for tigers, elephants and leopards in Chitwan National Park
- Seek out the birdlife of Chitwan on a guided tour
- Visit Davis Falls and Gupteshwar Mahadev Cave
- Discover the ancient city of Bhaktapur
- Return international flights (economy class) departing SYD/MEL/BNE/ADL/PER
- 9 nights accommodation (standard or premium option)
- Enjoy 14 meals including a farewell dinner
- English-speaking tour guides
- Transportation by private A/C vehicles
- Return airport transfers
This travel offer is priced for one person based on twin share.