45% Off 12 Day Mekong Cruise: Inc. Flights + Meals + Tours + Transfers + More From Only $2999 Per Person!
Posted On 25/Apr/19 - This deal has Expired
Begin the adventure in Cambodia with a sunrise over Angkor Wat, before climbing aboard the 4-star Lan Diep river ship and experiencing the wonder of the Mekong over nine nights, finishing with a guided tour of Ho Chi Minh City.
Package includes return international flights, a relaxing nine-night Mekong river cruise, English-speaking local tour guides and more.
Want more? Take advantage of a 5 day Vietnam extension including 4 star hotels, 2 additional internal flights & an overnight Ha Long Bay Cruise for only $600 extra per person.
- Experience the centuries-old culture of Cambodia and Vietnam
- Witness the sunrise over the Angkor complex from Phnom Bakheng Hill
- Discover the ancient Angkor Wat, one of the largest religious monuments in the world
- Enjoy time at leisure in Phnom Penh, Cambodia’s capital
- Visit the Silver Pagoda, the Central Market and more on a tour of Phnom Penh
- Witness the vast Mekong Delta from the top of Sam Hill
- Experience the river port of Sa Dec, famous for its fading colonial villas
- Marvel at the stilted houses of Vinh Long
- Travel by small boats through beautiful orchards to the town of Caï Be
- Learn about local rice popcorn, spring rolls, rice alcohol and coconut sweets on the Mekong
- Explore the My Tho area, renowned for its pretty villages and fruit orchards
- Enjoy a city tour of Ho Chi Minh City
- Visit the Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral, National History Museum and more
- Learn about the Viet Cong at the Cú Chi Tunnels
- Return international flights (economy class) departing Syd/Melb/*Brissie/*Adelaide/Perth
- 9 night Fluviale du Mekong ‘Mekong River Cruise’, sailing aboard the 4-star boutique ‘Lan Diep’ ship
- All cabins enjoy large panoramic windows and in-room air-conditioning
- Complimentary tea, coffee and drinking water onboard
- Enjoy all shore excursions with a guide
- Enjoy 1 local beer or 1 glass of house wine at each lunch and dinner while cruising
- Onboard cultural performances, educational talks and cooking classes, including an Apsara Dance Show
- 1 night 4-star pre-cruise hotel accommodation in Siem Reap
- Enjoy 27 meals including all meals whilst cruising, including a farewell Gala dinner and all day snacks at the bar.
- English speaking local tour guides
- Airline and cruise taxes and surcharges
- Transportation by private A/C coach
- Return airport and port transfers (Interstate surcharge for *Brisbane and *Adelaide: $150 per person).