50% Off Japan Package! Inc. Qantas Flights + Accom + Tours + Meals + More From Only $1999* Per Person!
Posted On 12/Jun/19
This package includes return international flights with award-winning Qantas Airways, seven nights quality hotel accommodation, daily breakfast & more. Usually $3999, now from only $1999* per person!
- Experience the rich history and culture of Japan
- Discover Osaka’s fantastic food and shopping at leisure
- Explore Kyoto with a morning and afternoon at leisure
- Visit the UNESCO-listed village of Shirakawa-go
- Explore the remote mountain village of Gokayama
- Visit the former government outpost of Takayama Jinya
- Take in stunning views from Mt Fuji’s 5th Station
- Enjoy a boat ride on Lake Ashi in Hakone National Park
- Explore the vibrant metropolis of Tokyo at leisure
- Return international flights (economy class) departing SYD/MEL/*BNE/*CBR/*ADL/*PER
- Fly with award winning Qantas Airways (plus frequent flyer points for Qantas members)
- 7 nights quality hotel accommodation
- Enjoy daily breakfast
- English speaking local tour leader
- Airline taxes and surcharges
- All sightseeing and entrance fees as per itinerary
- Transportation by private A/C vehicles
- Return airport transfers (Interstate surcharge: *Brisbane/*Adelaide/*Canberra: $300 per person. *Perth $350 per person).
Travel offer is valid for travel on selected dates until the 9th June 2020. This travel offer is priced for one person based on twin share.