1 Adult (Economy)
  • Economy
  • - + 16+
  • - + 2-15
  • - + <2 (on lap)
Compare other sites

Cheap Flights to Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Return Flights.

Here are the cheapest airfare deals to Phnom Penh. View Flights to Cambodia

Phnom Penh

Monthly Average Prices for Return Airfares to Phnom Penh (AUD)

AprMayJunJulAugSep
Melbourne to Phnom Penh$2984$3202$3035$3518$3359$3405
Sydney to Phnom Penh$3281$2719$2234$3346  -$4055
Perth to Phnom Penh$2619$2774$2904$3042$483$4065
Gold Coast to Phnom Penh$4672$4800$4512$4961$4555$5180
Brisbane to Phnom Penh  -$2861$3169$3323  -$4696
Adelaide to Phnom Penh$3289$3296$3651  -$3709$3691
Hobart to Phnom Penh  -$3417  -$4559  -  -

Did you know...

What people are saying about Phnom Penh right now:

Cambodia expects 1.7 mln Chinese tourists this year: minister - Xinhua
Thong Khon also attributed the remarkable rise in Chinese tourists to Cambodia to excellent ties between Cambodia and China, Cambodia's attractive tourism sites and increasing direct flights between the two countries. The Southeast Asian nation ...
BUSINESS IN BRIEF 11/2 - VietNamNet Bridge
Specifically, the relocation of the Vietnam-based airline to T4 was scheduled to follow the terminal's recent addition of a new airline, JC (Cambodia) International Airlines, which would carry out daily aviation services from Singapore to Phnom Penh ...
Cambodian aviation: seven airlines and more to come in 2018; start-ups and fleet proliferating - CAPA - Centre for Aviation
It is also Chinese-backed and is keen to expand in China, where it recently began operating flights to Kunming and Xian. JC is the most ambitious of the start-ups and plans to add another five aircraft by the end of 2018. JC already serves more ...
Twitter: From user 'Gav'
Just booked flights to Cambodia for next week, spending a few days in Phnom Penh and a long weekend on Koh Rong wit… https://t.co/XmnUU3izNh
Three new airlines set to launch this year in Cambodia - The Phnom Penh Post
Cambodia Airways, China-backed KC International Airline and Thai-backed Air Siem Reap plan to enter the market. All three companies are in the process of applying for their air operating certificates in Cambodia. Cambodia's aviation sector has seen ...
Twitter: From user 'Fareaware'
Dallas to Phnom Penh RT from $740, fly Apr 2018 https://t.co/nRl0sZTHaS #dallas #phnompenh
Cambodia airports enjoy growth - TTR Weekly
Vinci Airports holds a 70% stake in the three airports with Muhibbah Masteron Cambodia holding the remaining 30%. The group said the Phnom Penh airport was served by 25 airlines in 2017 flying to 19 destinations. Passenger traffic reached 4.2 million ...
This RSS feed URL is deprecated
Lanmei will fly to Bangkok - TTR Weekly
PHNOM PENH, 12 February 2018: Cambodia's fledging Lanmei Airlines says it will inaugurate a service to Bangkok from Phnom Penh, the Cambodia capital, this March. It will pitch for business on a route that packed with competitors including four Thai ...
PG and El Al sign codeshare - TTR Weekly
In addition, El Al passengers can be ticketed through to Danang in central Vietnam and Phnom Penh and Siem Reap in Cambodia, using Bangkok Airways' regional flights. The domestic and regional flights under the codeshare will display the El Al (LY) four ...

Airlines that fly to Phnom Penh :